Throughout his 20-year career in analytical microanatomy, Damien Laudier has earned a reputation as a master of histologic technique. Mr. Laudier is an entomologist and board certified (ACSP) histologist with a strong academic background in insect and related arthropod morphology. He is an active member of several professional societies including:
- Society for Invertebrate Pathology
- Entomological Society of America
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- National Society for Histotechnology
- American Arachnological Society
- The Histochemical Society
Damien Laudier has contributed numerous peer-reviewed publications to scientific literature.
Also highly regarded for his photomicrography, his fine-art photomicrographs are in many private and public art collections worldwide.